Monday, February 25, 2013

Tiffany & Co.

With a medical trip like the one we are on, with so many hard things in a short span of time, I thought I nice trip to Tiffany & Co. was in order. It's a lovely store with many, many lovely things. 





   The gentleman that waited on me was kind, helpful and funny.  I knew what I was looking for, a tiny sterling heart with the Tiffany logo.  He showed me several things, all beautiful. 

After I made my small purchase, he put it in a soft velvety bag....


  Then he gently lay it in a beautiful box and proceeded to tie the most perfect bow....
I teased him about a man making a perfect bow and he said it was quite the challenge on his first day but now he was a pro.


Then into a beautiful Tiffany Blue bag he put my treasure....


It's wonderful to do something totally frivolous sometimes.
~Blessings~
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment