Monday, February 25, 2013

Lists

I LOVE lists...... I love making lists, reading lists, crossing things off my lists.  Lists are lovely!!!

I love long skinny lists with designs on the top.

I love pink legal pads.

I love small note pads with lines

I love the back of envelopes.

I love sticky notes in all colours.

I love my planner.

If you are not an organized person or a list person or just not totally neurotic this little post may not be interesting. Lists help me because due to circumstances beyond my control, my brain doesn't work at full capacity and if I don't write everything down it's GONE rather quickly. I even have lists of my lists when things are really hairy like this trip.

I even have an online list that I absolutely love not just because it's a list but because it is so simple and by golly I need simple.  It allows you to make lists for each day (which is not so amazing) but the amazing part is that whatever is not crossed off said list, magically appears on the next day!! I love this. It keeps me in line and not overwhelmed by the next day thinking I have not finished today's list.

As crazy as I am regarding my lists, (just ask my husband when he tries to write on one of my lists.....growl) I really appreciate this online list because it is super simple without complicated tasks that many online calendars or organizers have. 

Simple, simple, simple.

It is www.teuxdeux.com   

Make your lists online and see what you think. I am a simple minded girl so this is perfect for me. I am not a techy so if you are, this may be kindergarten 101 for you.....I am in kindergarten 101 so it makes me happy!

~Blessings~
      Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment